Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 74

Thread: Top Ten Posters Of The Year 2001

  1. #61
    Inactive Member T.C. Massacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How many quality nekkid chicks do
    you have to post to make a list around here?

    ------------------
    The Saw Is Family

    I've Got Chunks of Guys Like You in My STOOL!

  2. #62
    Inactive Member D-Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope I was 69th.


    Hmm...guess I was beat to the punch on that one. Oh well, there's always 2002.

    ------------------
    Posted by Pickle::

    Come on D-Dogg, what's your IP address. I'd love to check it against my black ice fire wall.

    Admit it, you are GUILTY of conspiracy to hack Pickle's computer!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for your meltdown in my name Pickle...is there any doubt I own you?


    [This message has been edited by D-Dogg (edited January 02, 2002).]

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Arch Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well since I never made any of his list, albeit in his defense I never have post that much either, I could consider this a blessing in disguise.

    Froeliches Neues Jahre jemand!!!!

    ------------------
    I am the Silent One

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Shiny Happy People Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, left off another list. I'll take a wild stab at it and say you need to post more than forty times if you expect to make a list! forums

    ------------------
    I'm Shiny, I'm Happy, but I'm Not People!

  5. #65
    Inactive Member TM1's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2001
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I am begining to think the 80's man is gay or something after reading that list. How many points did I get taken off for the hotties?

    I am not a number, I am a free man

    ------------------
    Think FOOTBALL

  6. #66
    Inactive Member enolc's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by T.C. Massacre:
    How many quality nekkid chicks do
    you have to post to make a list around here?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    64 got me 11th place

    ------------------
    ...sad at how much of a bullshit situation it is to represent all that's right with the world yet have to walk through and look at other peoples' shit.

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Jesstherookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Archive!

    ------------------
    it's a jungle out there

  8. #68
    Senior Hostboard Member The 80's Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Post

    I was a rookie and my ratings system wasn't exactly chisled to near-perfection, so people got bent but I did my best for the technology I had at the time. Still, I'll have to rack the folks at Unitek computers for helping me out with a ranking program and getting me set off on the right foot. Rack those who fought their way into the top ten. Nice work. There were many who were not mentioned in the notables that contributed a great deal. You know who you were, and we applaud you and thank you for your efforts at jimrome.com and here. Thanks.

    G.A.P.

  9. #69
    Fucking Dick! Cuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2001
    Posts
    724
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

  10. #70
    Inactive Member Trolling for Dollars's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    six years later and I'm still not on this list... Fukken bullshit.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •